I've enjoyed
all of my Mother's Days as a mom, but this year was
particularly fun! I just had to share the card my boys (with a little help from Daddy) made, as well as what Andrew said about his mommy (sentence completion) at preschool...
all of my Mother's Days as a mom, but this year was
particularly fun! I just had to share the card my boys (with a little help from Daddy) made, as well as what Andrew said about his mommy (sentence completion) at preschool...- My mother is the "short cut" (I think he meant shortest?!?) mom in the whole world
- She is as pretty as a "dress"
- My mom loves to eat "pizza"
- I know she loves me because "she says 1000 things" (he's referring to me telling him I love him 1000 times, which is his term for all things huge, giant, permanent, and eternal)
- I know she is mad when "we do bad stuff"
- I wish my mom would "fly a kite" with me every day
- When my mom was little, she used to "go to school"
And here's my favorite...
- I love her with all my heart because "my dad likes mom but I do too"
Did you notice my bleeding head?
No comments:
Post a Comment